Minnie Mouse Crochet-A-Long Free Pattern-Introduction

Minnie Mouse- Introduction

Click here for the the full ad-free, downloadable, PDF version for the Minnie Mouse Crochet-A-Long for only $2.00!!!

First of all, Happy New Year to everyone!! I hope you will have a wonderful and blessed 2018!

I thought I would start the year off with Minnie Mouse Crochet-A-Long!

I was asked to make a Minnie Mouse for a ladies’ granddaughter. I had a look at what’s on Pinterest and Google. I only found 2 that has been crocheted and I wasn’t very happy with those, so I decided to make one from the picture below.

I understand why the other two Minnie Mouse’s are so simple, it’s easier set than done to crochet one that looks like Minnie Mouse.There are so many little pieces of detail on Minnie. It took me a while to figure out how to make it, but I did it! I left the face till last, I just couldn’t figure out how to make it! I stared and stared at it until I thought I got it and when I tried my idea it didn’t work, so I stared at it some more and then decided to make it like it’s now, I’m still not 100 percent happy with the face but it’s the best I could do.

I’m making this pattern a crochet-a-long since there’s SOOOOO many pieces to make, it just looks a lot more manageable if we take it day by day.

Minnie turned out quite big,I wasn’t planning on her being that big, but it’s perfect for a toddler, Minnie can be her new best friend.

Minnie Mouse measures 70cm from the top of her ears to her feet. If you would like to make Minnie Mouse a bit smaller you are welcome to use 4ply wool with a 3mm crochet hook instead of using double knit wool and a 3.5mm crochet hook.

I’m going to alternate a bigger body piece with a smaller body piece to make it more manageable.

Piece 1- Body part 1

Piece 12- Big and small bow

Piece 13- Face details

Putting Minnie together part 1

Putting Minnie together part 2

Putting Minnie together part 3

Putting Minnie together part 4

Make sure to get your supplies so long.

You will need-

3.5mm crochet hook

200g of black double knit wool

150g of light pink double knit wool

100g of white double knit wool

50g of dark pink double knit wool

50g of cream double knit wool

Lots of stuffing

A piece of white, light pink and black felt

Material glue

Darning needle

Markers

I will be posting the first pattern on the 3rd of January 2018! After that I will be posting a piece every second day, I hope you enjoy!

I’m so excited to start this Crochet-A-Long with you!

18 thoughts on “Minnie Mouse Crochet-A-Long Free Pattern-Introduction”

1. Nancy says:

Thank you, I love it!

1. elvanren says:

It’s a pleasure, I’m happy to hear you love it!

2. Norma Gleich says:

When are the other parts available to print out I love Minnie Mouse

1. elvanren says:

Hi Norma, I’m posting one piece every 2nd or 3rd day. Elzaan.

3. eager says:

Unquestiⲟnably believe that which you ѕtated.

Yοur favorite justificаtion seemed to be on the іnternet
    the simplest thing to bе aware of. I say to you, I certainly gеt annoʏeԀ while people consider
    wоrries that they plаinly don’t ҝnoѡ about. You managed to һit the nail
    upon the top as well ɑs Ԁefined out the whole thing witһout having side еffect , people can taке a signal.
    Will probaЬly be back to get more. Thanks

4. Thanks for the wonderful guide

5. Pamela says:

I’m using crochet hook size 3.75 F . It’s big than I thought but I hope it turns out. I’m almost done with body of it. Can I send you a picture of it when it’s done.

1. elvanren says:

Hi Pamela, it should be fine with a 3.75mm. You’re welcome to email me a picture to elvanren@gmail.com
      It doesn’t matter if it’s slightly bigger as long as all the body pieces are slightly bigger. Hope you do come right, Elzaan.

6. Pamela says:

Do you have a crochet pattern for paw patrol marshall. My grandson just lives him.

1. elvanren says:

Hi Pamela, unfortunately, I don’t have a pattern for him. Have you been able to find a pattern for him yet? I’m sorry I wasn’t able to help.

7. Pamela says:

I’m using ref heart yarn. Would I need to double it .

8. Hі there! I could have sworn I’ve been tο this web site before but
    after looking at some of the posts I realized it’s new to me.

Anyѡays, I’m cеrtainly happy I found it and I’ll be boоk-marking it and checking back freqսently!

9. Howdy! Tһis post coᥙldn’t be written much better! Reading through this post reminds me
    օf my previous гoommate! He always kept preaching about thіs.
    I most certɑinly will forѡard this article to him. Pretty sure he’s going to have a great read.

Thankѕ for sharing!

10. เกย์ says:

Ꮋowdy this is kind of of off topic ƅut I was wondering if
    blogs use WYSIWYG edіtors or if you have to manually cоde ѡith HTML.
    I’m starting а Ƅⅼog soon but have no coding knowledɡe so I wanted
    to ցet guіdance from s᧐meone witһ experience.
    Any help would be enormousⅼy appreciаted!

1. elvanren says:

Hi there, to be honest, you’re asking the wrong person I’m quite new at this and know nothing about this coding or editors. I just use wordress.org and learned through watching youtube videos. I’m sorry I wasn’t of a help, but I hope you come right.

Elzaan.

11. Johne799 says:

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my blog thus i got here to return the choose.I am trying to to find issues to enhance my site!I guess its adequate to use a few of your ideas!! cddedggddeee

1. elvanren says:

Hi there, that’s great. Whats your blog called?

Elzaan.